ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER – QUALIFIED BCom OR BOOKKEEPER CERTIFICATE
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE MANAGER – QUALIFIED BCom OR
• The young candidate must be a qualified SAICA / SAIPA with completed Articles, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting OR have a Bookkeeping Certificate.
• Must have Computer Software Program Experience on Excel and (Acumatica cloud ERP).
• Must be able to do Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance.
• Managing and training of accounts payable staff
• Control month end procedures – creditors recons, intercompany accounts, cash books reconciliations
• Petty cash management
• Creditors account applications
• Daily review and release of creditor invoices
• Daily review and processing of cash deposits
• Daily bank processing and reconciliations
• Management and processing of creditor payments
• Must have own car and valid driver’s license and be a non-smoker.
• Working hours - 08h00 – 17h00 Monday to Friday.
• Salary will be negotiable according to qualification and experience from R15K to R23K p/m
• Vacancy is immediately available.
Please email CV, ID, highest qualification and 3 signed references of previous employers to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We only work with candidates that attach signed reference letters.